Pinterest 2

1.28.2016

New Home

To go into the story of how long this process of finding a home and what we have been through in the process, would take an tire day and I don't have that much time to explain that.  So here are a few pics of some of the changes I have done to the home thus far.  My kids and I are so happy and overwhelmed with joy.
BEFORE

AFTER 

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

With Kids, it is very hard to keep carpets clean.  Yes, they have tons of products to help keep them clean, but as a busy working single mother, I just don't have the time to stay on top of it all and constantly inspect for stains.  Because if you have kids like me, they will brake, stain or rip something, and instead of telling you, they hide from me so that I don't get upset.  Which brings me to this point.  I purchased most of our furniture from Ashley's Home Furniture.  They offer a wonderful furniture protection for under $300 that will cover your furniture for 5 years.  ANYTHING that happens to it, they will come out fix or replace it.  What a beautiful thing for a house with kids.  

And that is all folks - as I do little things, I will be sure to share them with you.  I am so excited and looking forward to doing things around the house to make it feel like home.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a beautiful home Jeannet. I'm so happy for you that you decided to become a home owner. Loving the paint choice and floors. Enjoy your beautiful new home :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you honey - I will have a girls night soon.

      Delete
  2. Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fun, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments :)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...