Pinterest 2

2.25.2016

Beauty And The Beast

According to the story, the Beauty and the Beast are 2 different people.  But in this case, the Beauty and the Beast are ONE. Beast being just as beautiful as the Beauty.

I believe that in order to look good in your clothes, you have to feel good inside. That is just my personal opinion. For me, if I don't feel good internally, then my outward appearance will reflect the same. It's important for me to feel healthy and good internally so that what I put out in the world is the truth and not a facade. Get out there or in there and do something to make yourself feel healthy and happy internally as you pretend to be outwardly. Whether it's going to the gym, drinking more water, cutting out sugar, walking a little more, running, cutting out white pasta, etc. Something that gets you closer to your goal. We all have room for improvement so I know there is something you can do to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...