Pinterest 2

2.24.2016

I Love My Casual

How things have changed for me.  I went from being this person that loved the crazy and not so ordinary look to one that just want to throw on a pair of jeans and call it a day.  Please don't get me wrong. I still love the crazy and not so ordinary style.  But for some reason, when your priorities are in order, some things take a back seat. Now I am so much more focused on being healthy, making sure my kids are healthy and doing well and just being happy myself. I am in no way saying that my style of dressing before didn't make me happy (BECAUSE IT DID/DOES), but the way I dress today didn't make me happy before, where now, I can do both and be just as happy.  I no longer care if I happen to wear the same jeans in the same week.  Or if I wear the same shirt in the same year.  Those things no longer matter to me and are not a big deal.  See what I mean?...I was way too extreme in my life and that is why I am so much more happier today.  Simplicity is key.  So whatever makes you happy, DO THAT!!!  

Today's look was brought to you by Forever 21 and H&M.  Two stores I can't seem to stay away from regardless of my age! And that is one of the many reasons I stay and feel young :)
Moto Jacke and Biker Boots
Moto Jacke and Biker Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...