Pinterest 2

2.10.2016

The Motivation

Excuses wont cut it. We all have the same 24/7 and its up to you on how you are going to make it count.  I am a single mother of THREE and in case you didn't get that, let me put it in numbers for you.  I am a single mother of 3! No big deal to some, but a huge thing for some....i.e., me! Having three children is much more different than one...and having one is different than having none. Anyway, I am not here to tell you how I have it hard, etc.  I am here to tell you that you can do it. You just have to want it.  It will get hard and you will be discouraged. But keep pushing.  You will eventually hit that point where you will breath and eat a healthy lifestyle. I am living proof of it all.
gym motivation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...