Pinterest 2

4.16.2014

16th Of April

My First post in April and we are half way through the month.  Slacker? Yes! Forgive me, once again.  You know I go through this when my photographer is on vacation and it was about that time.  Hope you've been fantastic and enjoying the weather.  Although, it has been a bit chilly here.  I purchased these white jeans and jacket about 1 month ago and didn't think I was going to be able to wear the jacket because it started to get hot.  Well, no so fast JJ.  It has been cold enough for me to wear it and I'm ok with that.  Anyway, on to the outfit details.

Get The Look:  The Diva Distressed White Skinny Jeans (Old Navy) / White Denim Jacket (Old Navy) / Chiffon Blouse (Belk) / G by Guess Sandals (TJMaxx)

1 comment:

  1. In love with all white look. Now the shoes, out of this world. They are very unique and love the style.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments :)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...