Pinterest 2

4.29.2014

Office Edge

Hello Everyone.  It’s been a minute since I have said a word (11 days).  Today is one of those days that I just wish went by really fast but in slow motion (if that makes sense).  I love my dress and had been holding on to it since last year.  I tend to do that.  Buy things and then wear it when I think my body will do it justice.  Crazy huh? Most women are!  I did the same thing with the dress below this post. 

This dress is a bit edgy for the office because of the sexy leather, yet it’s not so form fitting so it fits right in – you can easily take this from day to night by simply changing the shoes, adding a clutch and putting on some color on those lips.  Enough! On the outfit.

Get The Look:  Pencil Dress With Leather Look Panels (ASOS) very few left / Sandals (Nine West)

1 comment:

  1. Mujer, you have taking "office chic" in to a whole another level. Love this dress and it looks amazing on you! Also adoring the shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments :)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...