Pinterest 2

7.16.2014

1180

Good Late Morning all.  I dont know how people can start their day late and still function.  I need to start my day early or else everything feels rushed.  1180 is the number of the building where I work.  While taking my pics there this morning (outside), the property manager approached us and was telling us how we are on private property, etc. and I had to quickly put her in her place.  Before you assume, please ask questions.  Its much better to ask than to assume and look stupid.  Anyway, on to the outfit.  Boy, I been loving this neon pink alot.  Cant you tell :)

Get The Look:  Midi Vintage Skirt (ASOS) / Fergalicious Sandals (DSW) / stripe top (Dressbarn)

2 comments:

  1. In my Dominican voice "me gusta, me guta" LOL...Love this entire look. Mamita, you play with neon colors like no other. Honestly you are one of my favorite bloggers when it comes to this category. Whenever I feel like I need to come out of my comfort zone, I come to your blog and check out your latest posts so I can learn how to play with these colors like you go. Gorgeous as usual!
    Mad For Fashion For Less
    Become a Fashion Fan: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mad-For-Fashion-For-Less/310725935696887

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments :)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...