Pinterest 2

11.13.2014

RED

Morning all.  Hope you had a great evening.  One more day and this week is done!! I can't complain.  It was ok and I got a few things accomplished. 

Get The Look:  White Midi Skirt (MissGuided) / Denim Shirt (HM) / Red Sweatshirt (WalMart)...Yeah Buddy...You guys keep sleeping on what you can turn into a treasure from Walmart...Red Chucks (Converse)
Midi Skirt and Converse
Midi Skirt and Converse
Midi Skirt and Converse
Midi Skirt and Converse
Midi Skirt and Converse
Red Converse


 


2 comments:

  1. Girl! You're on fire with this red! You need to start sharing your lipstick colors too ;-) I've tried many reds, but haven't found my favorite yet, for my skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red is definitely your color. Great look and you look amazing as usual.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments :)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...