Pinterest 2

11.03.2014

Young At Heart

Good Morning Lovies. What a beautiful Morning. Hope you had a fantastic weekend.

No matter how old you are, your heart and your body should tell you how young you are.  Age is a number, but how you feel determines your age.  I have never felt my age and I am not starting now. Today I turn the big 40 and I couldn’t feel greater!  If you ask me, I am 30 but that’s me being nice…because really, I feel 25 and have felt like it for a while now.

Get The Look: (Amazing deals) - Joggers (Rue21) / Mickie Mouse Hoodies (Walmart) / Franco Sarto Platform Pumps (DSW)
Joggers
Joggers; sweat shirt
Joggers; sweat shirt
Joggers; sweat shirt
Joggers; sweat shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...