Pinterest 2

12.01.2014

My Crop Top

Good Morning lovies.  Hope you had an amazing long weekend.  I surely did and I certainly enjoyed every minute of it.  Doing what you ask? NOTHING! Thats what made it so amazing.  Doing nothing is on the very top of my TO-DO list...when the kids are not around of course. 

Went to take my pics this morning, and my camera was completely dead! DEAD! I screamed...then I grabbed my Samsung phone and took these.  Not the best quality, but it'll do.  Have a wonderful day!
 
Get The Look:  Denim Jeans (HM) / Button Down Shirt (Forever21) / Long sleeve Crop Top (Forever21) / Black Inc International Booties (Macy's)
jeans, crop top, button down shirt
jeans, crop top, button down shirt
jeans, crop top, button down shirt
jeans, crop top, button down shirt
jeans, crop top, button down shirt
jeans, crop top, button down shirt

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...