Pinterest 2

5.02.2016

At Home Workout

This morning I wanted to cry.  I didn't want to get up for nothing.  Some think that because I have been doing this for such a long time that it comes easy for me.  The truth is that no matter what it is, we all struggle with something - some days more than others. I don't want to get up in the morning.  I would love to stay in the bed for another hour.  However, I think of how energized I feel after a great workout.  I think of how I I feel later when I don't...I feel like crap when I don't workout.  So yes, we all struggle with getting up and working out! Don't think that it comes easy for all or anyone.  We are all in this together. Just find that why and kick butt!  Hello Monday!!!

Below are 2 simple kettlebell exercises you can do in the comfort of your own home.  You can get a kettlebell anyway.  Inexpensive ones at Walmart, TJMaxx or Target.  Have fun!

JERSEYBLOGESS AT HOME WORKOUT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...