Pinterest 2

8.13.2014

Im Bright And Wild

Good Morning!! So this is how my day is starting.  I smelled coffee on the highway...how is that even possible?  Knowing that there was no coffee that strong in anyone's car did not stop me from sniffing out my car window as I drove.  aaaah, the aroma!! Sooo good.  Then I get to the office and was told that we need to upgrade to Office 2013 and that it will take a couple of minutes.  Me being the eager beaver went on ahead and did it after reading the instruction email.  Well, here is 20 mins later and my computer is still upgrading.  He could have warned us and told us that it will take FOREVER or AN ETERNITY!!!  Glad I was still able to go on the internet to look up some work.  Anyway, enough about my horror morning.  Hope you are having a wonderful one.
Skirt (Versona) / Heels (Jessica Simpson) / Peplum Top (BooHoo)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...