Pinterest 2

8.21.2014

Rough Around The Edges

Hello and Good Morning Darling.

Yes, I am rough around the edges.  But you know what I have figured out?  That I don’t have to be this or that…or only like this or that…or listen to only this or that.  I love a variety of things and I’m so happy about that.  This only means that I can fit in and can adapt to any situation you put me in.  If you took me to a Biggie Smalls or Tupac concert (if they were alive) I would love it and I would rock out.  If you took me to see Andrea Bocelli I would love it as well and would have an amazing time.  If you took me to see Omega I would be a crazy dancing Dominican fool.  I love heels and I love timberland boots.  I love sexy dresses and I love boyfriend jeans.  I love to dress up and I love to wear sweats as well.  I love to be treated like a lady but I’m a tomboy at heart.  I love soft feminine things and I love muscles on a female as well.  There is not one thing I love more than the other.  And that to me is simply amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...