Pinterest 2

9.05.2014

Be Determined

Hey There.  How are you?  Wonderful! Me? I’m great! I am happy to report that I am done with my sewing classes and I am ready to conquer the world…lol I see thing and I want to make them.  Which brings me to this debacle.  If anyone would like to sign up for sewing classes, my dear friend at Tee at Ja De'van Fashion Design & Alterations, LLC can hook you up.  Check out her IG account for more photos of what I have done and the things she creates on the fly (@we_are_jadevan)
 
I was trying to recreate an old shirt that belonged to my daughter (she only wore it around the house).  Well I was doing well, until I decided to get fancy and add a peplum bottom from a viscose material…not so stretchy material.  Well, I went to try it on…I struggled a bit but I managed.  And THEN to take it off…it felt like there were 5 men holding a bed sheet over my face trying to kill me (I’m extremely claustrophobic).  I screamed for my life…my son who tried to pull this off me w/o success due to the fact that he couldn’t contain himself (he was very amused) which made him weak so he couldn’t pull it off…only for him to now call my other son, who walked in the room looking at me crazy because at this point, I look like a cat out of breath who has been chased by 10 dogs.  So, here is how this shirt ended up – I took off the bottom piece and placed it over a button down sleeveless shirt.  I think I like it.  BUT I WAS DETERMINED TO WEAR THIS SHIRT!!

1 comment:

  1. You look awesome!!! So glad you didn't let that t-shirt defeat you. Keep up the good work, and thank you so much for sharing my info ;-) #yourock

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments :)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...