Pinterest 2

9.08.2014

I Love My Curls


Hello my darlings.  I hope you all had an amazing weekend.

Today I want to speak to you about these 2 products that I have discovered that work very well together.  As you can see, I have tried everything under the sun for my curls.  Searching of something that will leave my hair looking beautiful and bouncy all day long without the effects that gel and moose have on your hair (leaving your hair feeling like a block of cement).  Curl La La by Aunt Jackie’s not only smells good, but helps define and keep the curls in tack with Infusion 23 working as the Big Papa keeping it soft and defining as well.  You have to try them TOGETHER.  I love both products individually but find that together are much better.



#CurlyHair #Infusion23 #CurlLaLa #AuntJackies #LoveYourCurls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments :)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...