Pinterest 2

10.16.2014

Pair No. 6

Why do I have 6 pairs of white jeans?  I don’t know, but I love it!  They are each a different cut, different stores and fit a little different.  Though maybe not to the naked eyes, but my legs can pretty much tell the difference in the cut.  You can never have enough white jeans.  They get dirty or stained, etc.  Its just like having more than one white undershirt for men.  That’s how I treat white jean and white shirts.  You can never have too many.

Get The Look:  White Jeans (Express) / Long Sleeve V-Neck Tee (Target) / Matisse Willie Mid-Height Slouch Boots (DSW)
Express Jeans; Matisse Willie Boots
Express Jeans; Matisse Willie Boots
Express Jeans; Matisse Willie Boots
Express Jeans; Matisse Willie Boots
Express Jeans; Matisse Willie Boots
Matisse Willie Boots
Matisse Willie Boots
 

1 comment:

  1. In love with this entire look. Something I can see myself rocking here with the Texans LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments :)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...