Pinterest 2

12.09.2014

Both Times In December

I am dying laughing because I noticed how this is the second time I wore this skirt.  The first time I wore it was last year, December 5th.  Now my second time is this year December 9th…hahahaha what are the chances of me wearing it in the same month a year later.  Aaaand, wearing the same stinking socks with it as well...lmbo I thought that was funny. You would too if you know how random I am with my clothes.  Love it! have a fantastic day!

Get The Look:  Plaid Pencil Skirt  (TJMaxx) - See similar ones at ASOS / Heather Knit Blazer (Forever21) / Biker Boots (Nine West) / White Button Down Shirt (NY & Co.)
Plaid Skirt and Blazer
Plaid Skirt and Blazer
Plaid Skirt and Blazer
Plaid Skirt and Blazer
Plaid Skirt and Blazer
Plaid Skirt and Blazer
Plaid Skirt and Blazer
Biker Boots

3 comments:

  1. Super oober goober cute look today!!! Loving that plaid pencil skirt too! Hancock's has a blue/yellow/white plaid taffeta, very similar to this print, that I have to have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look and adoring that skirt!

    Mad For Fashion For Less
    To read more about this Latina fashion diaries follow/visit #MadForFashionForLess
    https://www.facebook.com/MadForFashionForLess

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments :)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...